Love is On Our Menu


I want chocolate. A big shiny bar with your lips flavour in it.
I want chocolate and a cake. A fluffy slice contains your hugs in our bed.

I want tea, bitter but lighter.
I said I wanted to stargaze sometime. So that I could slip my hands into your arms.
I would drive you home, even if it's two hours long.

I want our wit talk never ends. About your favorite places, your favorite authors. About the way you love me. About how I would spend the rest of my life.
Then you pretended asleep. The room filled with laughs and tickles.

I want small cotton candy. A blue one with a moustache grip. We'd shared and talked with our mouth full.
I want ice cream. A warm one that could melt my ex's heart.
I want something tasty. Like your cheesy jokes when we were first met.

Like your hopeful song, you wrote for me dearly.[]