Hang in There, Sist!

I wrote this for something I post on my Twitter. It asked me to write a letter to myself. So, here we go.

Uhm. It's a bit weird to write a letter to myself while me myself DO really know everything that's happened in my life. But while I realized sometimes we lie to ourselves, I think I might make a confession(?) about something.

Dear Myself,

Please focus on your goals. Focus on what's your doing right now. Do not procrastinate too often. You still have plenty of things to accomplished. So please be patient.

One more. Do not feel thrilled or too happy whenever you watch your favorite tarot reading that speaking about love on Youtube. No matter how cute to hear they are.

That love things are not our stuff :))

Please be real. Ha!

That's all, I guess(?). I love you.[]

Comments