A note from your cup of coffee

Do you know what life is all about? Being grateful. We knew it from the first time. I was a person with nothing at first. Then I got something, a job which actually suit with my pray: I want a job, any job. 

Then I wanted another better job. Or back at home which I was called it paradise. Then a better things came. 
But God gave me an exam so that maybe I can improve my self-quality. He brought me back home—just like what I wanted before, no? I was enjoying every single thing until He came again to me. Maybe to testified my faith upon Him. 

He came again with a bigger, harder exam I have ever been. He taught me as a one-per-one life lesson. But that time, I was alone. He left me with all those things He wanted me to learn. 

I fell into my knees million times, stayed awake to those sleepless nights, felt weak and worthless, and those unstoppable cries. And I don’t think I succeeded.

Well, it was a magnitude storm, most powerful destruction in my life which swept away everything I (thought I) had. Every. Single. Things. And I am here. Still crawling to reach something above me.

Faith.

Comments